Save the Date
This workshop will be held at the Institute of Research for Ceramics (IRCER, UMR CNRS 7315). The objective will be to share recent advances in the field of High Performance Materials dedicated to severe environments like those encountered in hypersonic flight and atmospheric re-entry (high temperatures, reactive atmospheres…). The workshop will cover all aspects related to materials synthesis and processes, advanced characterizations and numerical simulations.
The workshop will be opened to students (poster session). The talks of 30 minutes including questions, will be given by experienced professionals representing a relevant panel of experts of the academic and industrial communities.
We cordially invite you to attend this workshop !
Philippe THOMAS Fabrice ROSSIGNOL
Director IRCER Deputy Director IRCER
May 5, 2020
- Noon -01:30 pm : registration and welcome buffet
- 01:30-02:00 pm : Intro. & presentation HyFAR-ARA
- 02:00-06:00 pm : Oral talks and poster session
- 06:00-07:00 pm : Visit of IRCER lab.
- From 08:00 pm : Workshop dinner
May 6, 2020
- 09:00-12:00 am : Oral talks and poster session
- 12:00-13:30 pm : Lunch/buffet
- 13:30-14:30 pm : Round table – roadmap
- 14:30-15:00 pm : Concluding remarks
On-line from March 15, 2020 / Fees: 150 €.
Laisser un commentaireRejoindre la discussion?
N’hésitez pas à contribuer !